Former president of Fiction Writers of Central Arkansas and a member of the American Christian Fiction Writers, I am an active speaker at conferences and enjoy teaching others about how they can share their work with the world through self-publishing. My first four novels, all fantasy, for middle grades, teens, or young adults, are exciting adventures filled with quests and new discoveries.
My first novel, A Light in the Darkness, was featured at the Arkansas Literary Festival. You can find out more about my published work by clicking on the My Books tab.
I enjoy writing in many genres. I am working now on a paranormal suspense series and also just released my very first contemporary romance, Loose Ends. I have also written an original webseries, Phone Tag. It is what I like to call a Suburban Comedy and it still makes me laugh out loud even though it never hit the web. From children’s lit to non-fiction, there are few genres I wouldn’t love to explore.
I hope you find something here you can share with others or, better yet, something that inspires you. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to catch up with me? I can also be found around the web. Here are a few places you might find me:
- Join my Facebook page where you’ll find me chatting about life as a writer and find news about my books.
- Find me at Goodreads for book reviews and blog updates. You can even start a book Q&A with friends!
- Visit my Pinterest page for a peek at what I find interesting. You’ll also find boards for my books with photos of scenes.
- I’m on Twitter, too. I retweet interesting tidbits and share news occasionally with anyone who might be listening.
- At Kindlegraph you can request autographs for your ebooks turning them into signed copies.
- And if all of that fails, you can always send me a message. I would love to hear from you.
I love getting mail! Please drop me a note and I’ll do my best to return the favor.