Former president of Fiction Writers of Central Arkansas and a member of the American Christian Fiction Writers, I was an active speaker at conferences and enjoy teaching others about how they can share their work with the world through self-publishing. And then… France.
Our family moved to France in 2016 just after I published my tenth book. Now I write from “un petit chateau” in the beautiful French countryside where I can walk among ancient ruins and dream up new stories to tell. My novels, all fantasy or urban fantasy, are exciting adventures filled with quests and new discoveries. My first novel, A Light in the Darkness, was featured at the Arkansas Literary Festival. You can find out more about my published work by clicking on the My Books tab.
I enjoy writing in many genres. I have a long wishlist of future projects including steampunk, a middle grade fantasy, several non-fiction books, and a handful of contemporary romances. My very first contemporary romance, Loose Ends, will be rereleased in 2018, so watch for that if you’re a fan of romantic comedy and international travel. I have also written an original webseries, Phone Tag. It is what I like to call a Suburban Comedy and it still makes me laugh out loud even though it never hit the web. From children’s lit to film, there are few genres I wouldn’t love to explore.
I hope you find something here you can share with others or, better yet, something that inspires you. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to catch up with me? I can also be found around the web. Here are a few places you might find me:
- Join my Facebook page where you’ll find me chatting about life as a writer and find news about my books.
- Find me at Goodreads for book reviews and blog updates. You can even start a book Q&A with friends!
- Visit my Pinterest page for a peek at what I find interesting. You’ll also find boards for my books with photos of scenes.
- I’m on Twitter, too. I retweet interesting tidbits and share news occasionally with anyone who might be listening.
- At Kindlegraph you can request autographs for your ebooks turning them into signed copies.
- And if all of that fails, you can always send me a message. I would love to hear from you.
I love getting mail! Please drop me a note and I’ll do my best to return the favor.